Conduct and Privacy
1. Any information provided by users will be collected and stored according to strict standards of security and confidentiality.
2. Personal data which are passed by the users will be collected through ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, about which users shall be informed.
3. Users will be informed as to what information is being collected, before this collection is performed, and given the choice to provide or not provide such information, at the option of the user, who will also be made aware of the consequences of his decision.
4. Unless JHSF receives notice of legal or judicial decisions, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. The Company will maintain correctly the information provided through this website.
7. This website contains links or frames for other sites, which may or may not be the Company’s partners and allies. These links and frames are made available merely as a benefit or convenience to users. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that JHSF has full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for them or for their respective content. Therefore, JHSF can not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by the use of these links or frames.
8. Where third parties are hired to perform support services, they will be required to adhere to the JHSF privacy standards.
9. For administrative purposes, the Company may use “cookies”(*), and the user may at any time activate in his browser, mechanisms to inform him when they are activated or to avoid their activation.
10. Other important information on the terms and conditions of this site is available in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
(*) Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
Navigation and public consultation of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Responsibility and Damages
1. JHSF does not guarantee that the content, the instruments and the materials contained, used or offered on this website to be entirely current, complete or accurate, and makes no warranty against any damages that may result from errors in content or from equipment failures.
2. JHSF is not liable and offers no warranty, expressly or implied, against the misuse of the information, instruments or materials made available and / or equipment used by this website, for whatever purpose, made by any users, who assume full responsibility for eventual harm done to themselves, or to third parties, whether caused or not by this improper use.
3. Under no circumstances will JHSF, its directors or employees, be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising from connection with this website or its use or incapacity to use it, by any party, or in relation to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or system breakdown or transmission failure, even if JHSF or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. Adequate provision of all Internet resources is, without exception, the entire responsibility of the website user.
5. JHSF is not responsible for the content of other websites (a) whose addresses are available on the pages of this website or (b) which make the address of this website available on them. JHSF does not guarantee the compensation of any damage caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
7. Before making an investment decision, prospective investors should carefully consider, in light of their own financial situation and investment objectives, all the information available on this website and, especially, evaluate the Risk Factors.
Confidentiality of User Information
Copyright and intellectual property
Unless otherwise indicated, all content of the pages of this website, such as information, material, page organization, images and drawings, belong to JHSF or to third parties that duly ceded the right to use them.
Comment about EBITDA
EBITDA reflects net earnings before net financial income and expenses, minority participation, income tax and social contribution, and depreciation and amortization. EBITDA is used as a measure of the company administration’s performance and is not a measurement adopted by Brazilian or American Accounting Practices, does not represent cash flow for the periods presented and should not be considered a substitute for net profit, as an indicator of JHSF’s operational performance nor as a substitute for cash flow, nor yet as an indicator of liquidity.
JHSF’s administration believes that EBITDA is a practical measure to follow its operational performance and to permit comparison with other companies in the same business. However, it must be emphasized that EBITDA is not a measure established in accordance with Brazilian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (Corporate Legislation or BR GAAP) or North American Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and can be defined and calculated in different ways by different companies.
Note: By accessing this web site and any of its pages, the user will have automatically accepted all the Terms and Conditions set forth here. Therefore, please cease navigating or publicly consulting any of the pages of this website if you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions set forth above.Back